By Alex Spencer
Over the Christmas break, we posted a whole host of 2015 prediction pieces from guest contributors.
However, we understand that some people may have prioritised spending time with their family and enjoying their holiday over checking in on the latest mobile marketing news. So, in case you missed our predictions, here’s a quick roundup of all the pieces in one place.
- Simon Miles, digital director at Coca-Cola Enterprises, picked out three trends he expects to dominate in the coming year.
- So did Vivek Rajanna, VP of engineering at Y Media Labs – though, as you might expect, their predictions were very different indeed.
- Claire Cockerton, CEO of Innovate Finance, argued that 2015 will be the year that mobile commerce and alternative payments goes mainstream in the UK.
- Nishat Mehta, EVP global partnerships at Dunnhumby, focused in on consumers’ increasing demand for control over their own data, as they start to become ‘prosumers’.
- Paola Olmos, strategy director at Dentsu Aegis Network, used the story of Evan, an eight year old boy who earns millions on YouTube, to explore the power of video.
- Kazam CMO James Atkins took a more hardware-focused approach in his predictions, asking what surprises the next 12 months might …read more
Source:: Mobile App News